Create an application report
Create an application access report to show the log and event data for an application during a specified time period. You can also limit the data shown in the report by specifying the data that you want to view in the report. The application report shows detailed information such as:
- The application name and URL.
- The username, operating system, and the browser of the end user who accessed or attempted to access the application.
- Login events and other general errors that may have occurred. For more information on these events and errors, see Application response codes, login events, and errors. Example of a downloaded application report shows how these fields appear in an application report.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar, click .
Select a date range. Click the
calendar to set a date range (up to 90 days) or select a pre-defined time frame
- This week
- Last week
- This month
- Last month
- Click Apply.
- To run the report for all applications during that date range, click View report.
- In the Select Applications menu, select the applications to include in the report.
In the first Select
criteria menu, select one of these criteria:
- Operating system
- IP address
- Response code
- Add a primary criteria. In the criteria field, enter the information you want to search for. For example, if you select Country as the criteria, enter a country name.
Add a secondary criteria to the search.
- Click the Add icon. Another criteria menu appears.
- Select a criteria from the menu.
- Enter the information you want to search for.
- Repeat the previous step up to two more times.
Click View report.
The report results appear.
Save a report then Download a saved report.