Add or remove users from the Cloud Directory admins group
How to manage the Cloud Directory Admins group.
If a user is unable to log in to the EAA Management Portal, complete this procedure to make sure that the user is part of the Cloud Directory admin group.
- Log in to the EAA Management Portal as an administrator.
- From the top menu bar select .
Locate the Cloud Directory card and click Groups.
The Cloud Directory groups page appears.
Locate the Admins group and click Group
The user membership page for the group appears.
- To add a user to the group either click + Add user(s) or type a user's name in the search field, hit enter, then click + Add user(s).
- To remove a user from the group, locate the user and click Delete.
- Return to the Cloud Directory card and click Sync.
If you need to continue troubleshooting, see Troubleshooting overview and tips.