Configure, enable, or reset a color theme for the Login Portal
Change the color theme for the login portal.
You can create a theme for the Login Portal where you define the colors that are used for specific areas of the portal. You can create multiple themes, preview the selected theme for the Portal, and enable it for end users.
After modifying or creating a theme, and then previewing the theme, you can enable the theme. If necessary, you can also return to the default theme.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar, click .
- Navigate to the identity provider that you want to configure with Login Portal customization.
- Click .
- Navigate to the Theme section.
To create a new theme, click Create New Theme.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the theme.
- For the banner color, banner text color, theme color, and theme text color, click the swatch and select a color from the color palette that appears. You can also include the Hex color code in the corresponding text field.
- To edit a theme, click Edit theme and modify the colors as needed.
- Click Save Theme.
- Preview a Login Portal color theme.
- To enable a theme, click Enable for the theme that you want to enable. Then click Save and exit.
- Optionally, to reset to the default theme, click Reset to default for the theme that you want to enable. Then click Save and exit.