Customize the labels for the password reset and new user sign up links for the Login Portal
Change the label text for password reset and new user sign up links that appear on the Login Portal page.
An EAA administrator can modify the labels for the password reset link (URL) and new user sign up link (URL). These labels appear as link text on the Login Portal login page. In addition to customizing the labels for these links, you can also change the link paths when you Customize the password reset URL and new user sign up URL for the Login Portal.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal as an administrator.
- From the top menu bar click
- Navigate to the identity provider that you want to configure with Login Portal customization and click the Settings (gear) icon associated with the identity provider.
- Click CUSTOMIZATION tab.
To add new text,
- Click Add language.
- In the Select Language menu, select a language.
- In the Password change label: enter the new label name for the password reset link.
- In the New user sign up label: enter the new label name for the new user sign up link.
- Click Done.
- To save the changes click Save and exit or Save and go to MultiFactor.