Create an SSH audit report
Make sure that SSH auditing is enabled for the SSH application or applications that you want to report on. See Enable SSH auditing.
Before you begin
If you enable SSH auditing for an SSH application, you can generate a report with SSH audit logs. You must be an Enterprise Application Access (EAA) administrator to perform this task.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal as an administrator.
- From the top menu bar, click .
- In the Select Application menu, select an SSH application. You can search for an application to select an application or multiple applications. You can also select all applications.
Select a date range. Click the
calendar to set a date range or select a pre-defined time frame such as:
- This week
- Last week
- This month
- Last month
In the Select criteria menu, select one of these
criteria and do the following:
- User. Enter a username or multiple usernames, if you want to filter results based on username. If you enter multiple usernames, separate them by a comma or space.
- Query. Enter any commands that will allow you to filter the log data.
Click View report.
The report results appear.
Save a report then Download a saved report.