Disable data compression
By default, all traffic is compressed but you can disable data compression on an application.
- Log in to the EAA Management Portal.
From the top menu bar, click
The Applications cards appear.
- Select the application card you want to configure and click Settings.
- Click SERVICES at the top.
- Deselect Compression to disable traffic compression.
- Click Save and go to Advanced Settings.
- If there are no changes on the ADVANCED SETTINGS page, click Save and go to Deployment.
For the changes to go into effect, Deploy the application.