Add AD FS as an identity provider in EAA
How to add AD FS as an identity provider in EAA.
- Add a new identity provider of provider type set to third-party SAML and return to this procedure to configure the general settings.
Complete the general
- Identity intercept. Select either Use your domain or Use Akamai domain. If you select Use your domain EAA provides a CNAME redirect for the application. Use this to configure the CNAME in your external DNS. Make a note of this domain. Let’s say it is <eaa-idp-fqdn> of the form https://eaa-idp.login.go.akamai-access.com.
- Certificate preference. If you select User your domain, select Use uploaded certificate
- Akamaicloud zone. Select an EAA cloud zone that is closest to the user base.
- Certificate authentication (optional). To enable client certificate authentication select the checkbox and configure the required parameters.
Complete the authentication
- URL (optional). Enter the AD FS portal, https://<federation-service-name>/adfs/ls
- Leave the session settings for Session idle expiry, Limit session life, and Max session duration at their default values.
- Click Save and exit.