Login Portal customization
Learn more about creating a unique look in the EAA Login Portal.
Customize areas of the Login Portal from the EAA Management Portal on the identity provider's (IdP) customization page (). These settings are applied based on identity provider. If you have multiple identity providers and you want to customize the user interface, you must configure the UI of each identity provider. These options are available:
- Use Application categories to logically organize the applications in the EAA Login Portal.
- Add logos and images to the Login Portal login page.
- Configure, enable, or reset a color theme for the Login Portal
- Customize the password reset URL and new user sign up URL for the Login Portal and enter the specific URL for the password reset link and new user sign up link that is provided to an end user.
- Configure the Login Portal language and other user interface characteristics and customize the text that appears in the welcome banner, page title, legal disclaimer, username hint, password change label, and new user sign up label and recovery code MFA admin message for the Login Portal. EAA supports English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Chinese and Polish.
- Change the default browser tab name for the Login Portal.
- Embed the EAA Login Portal inside another organization's iFrame
All of the customization features support responsive UI and work on these devices as well.