Unblock users from accessing application associated with an identity provider
Allow users to access back applications if they were temporarily blocked.
The admin can unblock some of the users and provide them access the applications through the EAA login portal.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar, select .
- Locate the identity provider (IdP) card you want to unblock the user from.
- Click the Block Users icon ().
- Select the directory the user belongs to. The blocked users will have a symbol () next to the username.
To unblock one user:
- Locate the user from the Username column, and click
- Verify user details are correct and click Unblock. The red symbol () next to the username disappears.
To unblock multiple users:
- Select all the users from the Username column.
- Click Unblock Users button. Verify the details of all the users you want to unblock in the dialog box.
- Click Unblock.The red symbol () next to all the username disappears.
What you should see
The unblocked users will be allowed to access the applications behind the EAA login portal.