Configure WS-Federation for an access application
Configure WS-Federation protocol for an access application.
To use WS-Federation as the application-facing authentication mechanism for an EAA Access application, you need to select it in the application’s advanced settings.
- Log in to the EAA Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar, click .
- Select Access app.
- Complete all of the settings in the General, Authentication, and Services tabs. For more details, see Configure access parameters for an application.
- Go to Advanced Settings tab.
- In the Application facing authentication mechanism select WS-Federation .
Click Save and go to WS-Federation settings .
- Configure all the parameters as in Configure EAA as the STS provider to access a SaaS application But, set the Application URL as an internal URL.
- Add Claim statements, just like Configure EAA as the STS provider to access a SaaS application.
- Click the Deployment tab and Deploy the application.
Complete all of the configurations in the Sharepoint application as in Step 2 of Configure EAA as the STS provider to access a SaaS application.