Troubleshoot access to applications secured with EAA through Chrome that are accessed with Safari and Firefox
If you have secured applications that are accessible using Enterprise Application Access through Safari and Firefox, but not through Chrome, iFrames may be the issue. Certain versions of the Chrome browser block content in iFrames that is served with self-signed certificates.
- Import valid certificates to the system through https://manage.akamai-access.com/#/certificates.
- Import a star certificate (*.company-name-certificate) to use with all applications or you can import individual certificates for each application.
- Add a certificate to EAA.
- Update each application’s settings to use the imported certificate.
- Redeploy the applications.