Enable on premise end users to web access applications bypassing the EAA Cloud
Allows EAA to offload web application traffic directly to end users are on premise.
You need to add on premise subnets to the identity provider. See Add public IP gateways to an IdP
Before you begin
To redirect application traffic to the internal hostname of the application for end users who are on premise subnets, you must follow this procedure.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar, click Applications.
- Go to the access application that you want to offload the traffic from EAA Cloud and send directly to end users who are on premise.
- Click .
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click Show additional attributes.
- In the Miscellaneous section, select offload on premise traffic.
- Click Save and go to Deployment.
Deploy the application