Install and approve a connector in a virtual environment
How to install and approve a connector in a virtual environment.
After you Create and download a connector in EAA you install the connector in your environment as a virtual machine (VM). Make sure you review the Connector installation requirements before you install the connector. To install a connector you first determine your virtual environment, then follow the procedure to install your connector in that environment.
- Install a connector in a VMware environment
- Install a connector in a Microsoft Azure environment
- Install a connector in a Microsoft Hyper-V environment
- Install a connector in Amazon Web Services
- Install a Docker-based connector
- Assign a static IP address to a connector from the connector console
After successful installation, the connector runs in your virtual environment. Return to the connector configuration card. A button labeled Click here to approve indicates that the connector is checked in.
To approve a connector click Click here to approve. The connector status changes to Connector is running.
If your connector fails to check-in after five minutes, there may be a problem with its networking DHCP configuration or an outbound connection through your firewall or forward proxy. To learn more see Troubleshoot connectors.