Set up an EAA admin help desk email address
We recommend that you set up a help desk email to allow your end users to contact an administrator in your organization. An end user is presented with an option to contact the help desk in the following situations:
- If an application is configured with multi-factor authentication, an end user can contact the help desk administrator to select another authentication method.
- If an end user receives one-time authentication codes by email, the email message contains the email address of the help desk administrator who the end user can contact in case a login was attempted by a malicious user.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar, click .
- In the Help Desk Email field, enter the email address of your help desk administrator or the administrator who you want end users to contact for authentication issues.
- Click Save & Exit.