Run a connector troubleshooting utility
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal as an administrator.
- From the top menu bar, choose Connectors.
- On the Connectors page, go to the connector that you want to troubleshoot.
- Click the Tools option for that connector.
- Select the utility you want to use:dig, Ping, TraceRoute, LFT, or cURL.
- Enter the application hostname or IP address you want to test in the field provided.
When running these utilities, the terminal window may temporarily show a Pending status until the query or test is complete.When the query is complete, a SUCCESS message and information regarding the hostname appears in the terminal window.