Configure custom HTTP headers
- Header name. Name of the header from the application.
- Attribute. The header type used for verification.
EAA supports user, group, client IP, and custom. The custom attribute is an option to verify through SAML. In the SAML case, the identity provider (IdP) returns attributes to authenticate the end user. The custom attribute can also accept any of the LDAP user attributes from,for example, the user.userPrincipalName, eaa.domain\samAccountName can be sent to the application.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) management portal
- From the top menu bar, click Applications.
- Locate the application card you wish to configure advanced settings for.
- Click .
Enter a custom Header name and select an
example, adding the user.userPrincipalName LDAP user attribute as a custom attribute in the a
custom header is done as follows:
- Click Save.