Configure server load balancing for applications and connectors
How to configure server load policies for applications and connectors.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) management portal
- From the top menu bar click Applications.
- Locate the application card you wish to configure advanced settings for.
- Click .
- Round-robin (default)
- IP hash
enable sticky cookies,
- Select Enable Session Stickiness.
- Choose either to Specify cookie age and enter a cookie age in seconds or Derive the age from the server cookie if you prefer to use the cookie lifetime set by the origin server. If you choose to derive the age from the server, type the server cookie name into the field.
- Select Refresh sticky cookie.
Optionally, to use sticky cookies for connectors,
- Scroll to the advanced settings Miscellaneous section.
- Select Use sticky cookies for connectors
- Click Save and go to deployment.
Deploy the application for the changes to go into effect.