Create a preset report
Use predefined report profiles to create a preset report that shows the log and event data for all applications and admin events during a specified time period. Predefined report profiles include recipes for common search criteria such as:
- Applications failed login. Shows the application and number of login failures.
- Client application errors. Shows the error, error code and the date it occurred, when the user used a specific EAA client to access an application.
- Client applications info. Shows the client and application.
- Client details. Shows the client version.
- Client device details. Shows the client, client version, application, and operating system.
- Client error details. Shows the error code and count.
- Client user info. Shows the client, username, and operating system.
- Client user info access. Shows which user accessed which application..
- Login failure details. Shows event date, username, event details, and the event code.
- Top applications. Lists the most popular applications and frequency of usage.
- Top OS browsers. Access count of OS and Browsers.
- Top users. Lists the users who accessed most applications in a descending order.
- Unique user details. Provides details of the ip addess, region, country, and application accessed by the user.
- Unique users. Provides a list of the names of all unique users.
- Unique users count. Provides a count of all unique users.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar, click .
Select a date range. Click the
calendar to set a date range (up to 90 days) or select a predefined time frame
- This week
- Last week
- This month
- Last month
- Click Apply.
- In the Select report menu, select a preset report profile.
Click View report.
The report results appear.
Save a report then Download a saved report.