Enable SSH auditing
If you plan to generate a report with SSH audit logs, you must enable the SSH application for SSH auditing to ensure that SSH traffic is recorded.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar click Applications.
- Go to the SSH application that you want to enable for auditing.
- Click .
- Scroll down to the end of the page, and click Show Additional Attributes.
- In the Miscellaneous section, select Enable SSH Audit.
- Click Save & go to Deployment.
Deploy the application