Edit or remove an application category assignment
After you Create an application category, you can edit the application category, Assign a category to an application, and remove the category assignment.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal as an administrator.
- From the top menu bar select .
- Locate the category and click Edit.
- Modify the name or description of the category as needed.
- To configure a label color for the category, click the color swatch and select the color you want or enter the hex code for the color.
- To add an application or manage assigned applications:
The Assign Applications window appears.
- To assign an application to the category, select the application name in the Available Applications column. To assign all of the available applications, click Select All. The selected applications move to the Assigned Applications column.
- To unassign an application from the category, select the application name in the Assigned Applications column. To unassign all of the available applications, click Deselect All . The applications move to the Available Applications column.
- Click Done.
- Click Add/Remove Applications.
- To remove an assigned application:
- Click the Delete (trash bin) icon.
- In the confirmation message, click Yes.
- Click Save changes.