Assign a static IP address to a connector from the connector console
How to assign a static IP address to a connector running in a virtualized environment.
Create and download a connector in EAA
Before you begin
- Go to the connector console. If the screen is blank, press any key to bring the text back up. An operational status message appears for the connector.
- Pressing ALT+F3 (for Mac users: FN+ALT+F3).
- Select 1) Configure Static IPv4 Address.
- Follow the prompts and enter a static IP, netmask, gateway and DNS server for this connector.
- Once complete, press Escto return to the configuration menu.
- Verify connectivity. Select 5) Check Reachability to Cloud.