Set up services for an application
How to configure services that apply to all users of an application.
These configurations are optional and include:
- Compression: By default EAA compresses all traffic. To disable compression, deselect the box.
- Access control rules: Add a layer of security that regulates who or what can view your domain’s content.
- URL rewrite rules: Improve site delivery and optimize the content from your applications.
- Internet Content Adaptation Protocol (ICAP): Service Chaining with Internet Content Adaptation Protocol (ICAP).
- URL path-based policies: When applications have specific URL paths that must be treated differently from URL paths to the main application, use URL path-based rules to enable or disable authentication or redirect to a different group of servers.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar click .
- Complete the service configurations. To learn more, see the service-specific topics.
- Click Save and Deploy.
Deploy the application to apply these changes to the application in production.