Create a custom role on Control Center
Create an EAA app admin, EAA connector admin, EAA identity admin for controlling different EAA resources.
- Go to .
- Click Roles.
Click Create role. In the Create a new
- Enter Name. Add a name for the custom role.
- Enter Description. Add a description for the custom role.
- Summary. Provide a list of products.
Select All permissions tab on the left. Based on the
type of access required for the role, the administrator can select one or more
of the permissions for controlling EAA:
- Gmbo UI – App Admin. Administrator with write or read access to EAA application only, read access to all resources.
- Gmbo UI – Connector Admin. Administrator with write or read access to EAA connectors only, read access to all resources.
- Gmbo UI – IdP Admin. Administrator with write or read access to EAA identity provider (IdP) only, read access to all resources.
Further customization is possible by selecting multiple choices, for example, you can have Gmbo UI – App Admin and Gmbo UI – Connector Admin set to one administrator, so that he can have read and write access to application, connector, and read access to identity provider, and directory.Note: If the administrator needs to control other Akamai products, they can choose the permissions to access those products.
- Click Save.