Customize the password reset URL and new user sign up URL for the Login Portal
Change the password reset and new user sign up URLs that appear on the Login Portal login page.
You might want to have different URLs for new users who want to perform self-service activities like registering to the IdP portal on one URL, and existing users who might want to reset their password on another URL. An EAA administrator can customize these URLs. The URLs appear as links on the Login Portal login page. You can reset the password for Akamai cloud directory. You can update the new user signup URL if your organization has a URL in active directory or LDAP that supports new user sign up.
To change the password reset URL and new user sign up URL do as follows,
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal as an administrator.
- From the top menu bar click
- Navigate to the identity provider that you want to configure with Login Portal customization and click the Settings (gear) icon associated with the identity provider.
- Click CUSTOMIZATION.
Configure these fields,
- Reset Password URL. Enter the URL for the password reset link. For example, if you are using Akamai Cloud directory it is https://manage.akamai-access.com/reset. If you are using another directory, like Active Directory, provide the URL of the password reset page.
- New user sign up URL. Enter the URL path for the new user sign up link. For example, if you are using directory services like Active Directory (AD) or Lightweight Directory Active Protocol (LDAP), and your organization has a URL for new user signup, provide it here.
- To save the changes click Save and exit or Save and go to MultiFactor.
- To change the link text see Customize the labels for the password reset and new user sign up links for the Login Portal