Configure URL path-based policies for an application
In Enterprise Application Access (EAA) URL path-based policies are an advanced configuration setting. Your rule can specify a load balancing group, configure server load balancing, and health check configuration attributes. Configuring URL paths in EAA helps to meet the configuration requirements of the applications themselves. If you do not define URL path-based rules, EAA will default to the main server set given in the application configuration.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal
From the top menu bar click Applications.
The Application page appears.
- Locate the application card you wish to configure policies for.
.A window appears.
- Select URL path-based policies.
- Click .
- Enter a URL rule name and the URL path.
- Click Create Rule and Configure.
- Enter the IP address of the server to redirect traffic to.
Server load balancing and health check configuration attribute fields appear.
- Complete the server load balancing information.
- Make sure the health check configuration information is correct.
- Click .
For the changes to go into effect, Deploy the application.