Enable WebSockets for an EAA application
Enable WebSockets for HTTP transport on an Enterprise Application Access (EAA) application.
- Log in to the EAA Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar, click Applications.
- Click the application card for the application you want to configure.
- Click Settings > ADVANCED SETTINGS.
- Click Show additional attributes.
- Scroll to the Miscellaneous section and check the Enable websocket support checkbox.
- Click Save and go to Deployment.
For the changes to go into effect, Deploy the application.