Use control traffic shortcut in application card to configure access control rules
Add access control rules to application using control traffic shortcut on application card.
You can use a shortcut to configure Access control rules for your application, by clicking on the control traffic icon on the application card.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal.
- Click Applications in the top menu bar. The applications page appears with all the application cards.
- Click on the traffic control symbol on application card you want to set ACL.
- You will be redirected to the access control rules page for the application.
- You can create and edit access control rules.
- Click Save and go to Deployment, to deploy the application. See Deploy the application.
If you have already configured an application in EAA, the application card appears on the EAA application portal. To use a shortcut to configure access control rules for your application, click on control traffic icon:
You will navigate directly to the Access Control List (ACL) page, to set access control rules and deploy application: