Change an EAA application server read timeout setting
Change the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) application server read timeout setting to allow for longer timeout periods to avoid receiving 504 error messages.
Some EAA applications may fail to load and result in a 504 Gateway Time-Out error when you try to load them. These applications may need more time to load. By default, EAA will timeout the application if it does not load in 60 seconds.
- Log in to the EAA Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar, click Applications.
- Click the application card for the application you want to configure.
- Click Settings > ADVANCED SETTINGS.
- Click Show additional attributes.
- Scroll to the Enterprise connectivity parameters section and go to the Application server read timeout field.
Change the field's value from the default 60 seconds to 300.
CAUTION: Only update this value with the guidance of support. This value governs the maximum time that an application server may need to fulfill a request. The maximum value is 300 seconds (5 minutes).
- Click Save and go to Deployment.
For the changes to go into effect, Deploy the application.