Extract EAA-SDK documentation from download URL
Extract the EAA-SDK documentation from the download URL.
You should have some utility like 7-zip to untar and extract files from a tar.gz files for Windows.
Before you begin
Extract the EAA-SDK documentation files from the Akamai download URL:
- Navigate to https://downloads.akamai-access.com/eaa-sdk/eaa-sdk.tar.gz in a web browser. The file is downloaded to your machine as eaa-sdk.tar.gz.
- Use a utility like 7-zip to extract the files to a directory.
- Go to the directory, right-click and select
- Change directory to docs directory.
- Inside the docs directory, click the index.html file to launch the documentation for EAA-SDK.