Reset the onetime password for a user
If you are troubleshooting issues with a user’s multi-factor authentication (MFA), you may want to reset the one-time password (OTP) for the user. To do this, the user must be assigned to a directory with MFA enabled.
- Log in to the EAA Management Portal as an administrator.
- From the top menu bar select .
- Locate the directory that includes the user you are resetting the OTP for and click Users.
- Locate the user you are resetting the OTP for and click .
- Return to the directory card and click Sync.