View the MFA Dashboard
The MFA Dashboard provides you with an overview of the key authentication data that lets you track authentication events across your organization and investigate access issues.
The Dashboard is common to all Akamai products that are available in the Enterprise Center interface. If your contract has other Enterprise products, for example Enterprise Threat Protector (ETP), you can see the ETP-specific dashboard and widgets displayed in this area.
To troubleshoot, you can either analyze the pre-defined dashboard that Akamai has configured for you, or build and customize your own dashboards.
The pre-defined dashboard contains the graphical presentation of the following data:
- Total MFA Users. Gives you insight into the users’ population. See Users statuses to learn more about each phase of the user life cycle.
- MFA Auth by Device Type. Shows the authentication attempts aggregated by the authentication device.
- MFA Authentications. Shows the successful and denied authentication attempts.
- Top MFA Denied Users and Integrations. Shows users and integrations with the highest number of blocked authentication events, allowing you to identify the most critical access issues.
- MFA Authentication Factors. Shows the authentication attempts aggregated by the authentication method.
- MFA Auth by Integration. Shows the authentication attempts aggregated by integration.