Download a spreadsheet
Depending on the data you choose to view, you can download a comprehensive list of records in separate spreadsheets.
The data that is included in a spreadsheet is based on the filters you apply. Each spreadsheet can list a maximum of 5,000 records.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- To filter proxy activity data by date and time, see Filter data based on date and time.
- To filter proxy activity data by criteria, see Filter summary of proxy activity by criteria.
To download a spreadsheet of
specific proxy activity data:
- Go to one of the one of the top data graphs
- If a graph you need is not visible on the page, select the menu icon associated with one of the Top graphs and select the data type you need.
- Click the download icon that is located at the top right of the section. If prompted by your browser, save the file to an accessible location on your computer. Otherwise, you can find the file wherever your browser saves downloaded files.
- Repeat steps 4a and 4c for the other spreadsheets that you want to download.