The Utilities page allows you to configure specific items that support a policy configuration. You must be a super administrator to complete most of the operations on this page.
Note: If you are trying Enterprise Threat Protector (ETP) with the new Enterprise Center interface, a Utilities page does not exist in the new interface. The features that are on this page of the original user interface are available from the new Enterprise Center navigation. For more information about Enterprise Center, see Enterprise Center.
From the corresponding tab on the Utilities page you can do the following:
- Enter the internal IP address, DNS suffixes, and domains that you want end users to access and you don’t want directed to ETP, including ETP Client or ETP Proxy. For more information, see Configure internal IP addresses, DNS suffixes, and email domains.
- Download ETP Client and configure client behavior.
- Configure the appearance of error pages that are received when a user violates an Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) or attempts to access a known or suspected domain or IP address.
- Enter the email addresses of users who you want to receive alert notifications or scheduled reports, as well as notifications regarding Security Connector and ETP Client upgrades.
- Schedule a daily or weekly report to generate with alerts or all events.
- Download the Enterprise Security Connector OVA file.
- Create and download an identity connector. For more information, see Identity connectors.
- Manage a custom response configuration.
- Grant Akamai Support access to your organization's Enterprise Threat Protector (ETP) configuration for troubleshooting or debugging purposes.
- Generate an Akamai certificate or non-Akamai certificate for ETP Proxy. For more information see ETP Proxy and ETP Proxy as a TLS intermediary.
- Create proxy credentials to require that the on-premises proxy authenticate to ETP Proxy in a proxy chaining configuration. For more information, see Proxy authorization and Create a proxy credential.
- Grant delegated or tenant administrators access to specific locations, policies, and custom lists. For more information see Delegated access or Tenant access.
- View deployment history. Comments that are included in deploy operations are listed on this tab. For more information, see Deploying configuration changes.