Download a DNS activity data spreadsheet
While the DNS Summary activity report contains the top autonomous system names, geographic regions, domains, locations, query types, source IP addresses, and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) categories for DNS request activity, you can download a comprehensive list of records in separate spreadsheets.
The data that is included in a spreadsheet is based on the filters you apply to the DNS Summary report. Each spreadsheet can list a maximum of 5,000 records.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- To filter DNS request data by date and time, see Filter data based on date and time.
- To filter DNS request data by criteria, see Filter DNS activity by criteria.
To download a spreadsheet of a top data
- Go to one of the top data sections.
- If one of the graphs you need is not visible on the page, select the menu icon associated with one of the Top graphs and select the data type you need.
- Click the download icon that is located at the top right of the section. If prompted by your browser, save the file to an accessible location on your computer. Otherwise, you can find the file wherever your browser saves downloaded files.
- Repeat steps 4a to 4c for the other spreadsheets that you want to download.