Import a certificate into a Firefox instance
Complete this procedure to import a certificate to an instance of Firefox on a single user’s machine.
- In the address bar, enter about:preferences.
- Click Privacy & Security.
- Go to the Certificates settings.
- Click View Certificates.
- Click Authorities and click Import.
- Locate and select the file for import.
- In the Downloading Certificate dialog, verify the trust options and click OK. The certificate is listed under Authorities.
After the certificate is activated in ETP, confirm that the certificate is used when navigating to a URL.
- Click the information icon in the browser address bar and click More information.
- After reviewing the general information such as the issuer and associated dates, click Details to view more information.