Filter network traffic data
Complete this procedure to filter network traffic data.
In the navigation menu, select
. Click the Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- To filter data based on date and time, see Filter data based on date and time.
- To configure and apply a filter, see Configure and apply a filter.
- To further narrow the date and time that you want to report on, move the slider handles of the provided graph to select the desired area or the date and time you want to focus on. For example, you may want to focus on the time when the most traffic occurred.
- Select a dimension or criteria to define what data is shown.
- To hide data shown in the top 6 area, click one of top 6 items. This data is hidden from the Top 6 graph. Likewise, you can click it again to show this data in the graph.
- To search for network connections that are grouped by the selected dimension, see Search for network traffic connections.