Assign directory to the PingOne identity provider
Add a directory to ETP. For instructions, see Add a directory.
Before you begin
Complete this procedure to assign the directory you created to your PingOne identity provider.
To review the overall setup process for a PingOne identity provider, see Set up PingOne as an identity provider.
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Click the name of the PingOne identity provider.
- Click the Directories tab.
- Click the link icon and select the directory that you added.
- Click Associate.
- Deploy the identity provider:
- If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the identity provider configuration, you can click the icon next to the Ready for Deployment status. A deployment icon also appears next to a failed deployment status in case you need to deploy the identity provider again. This action starts the deployment process.
- Deploy identity provider configuration changes in the list of Pending Changes. For instructions, see Deploy configuration changes.
- If this is the first PingOne identity provider that you are creating, add the PingOne identity provider domains to an exception list. See Add identity provider domains to an exception list.
- Associate the identity provider with a policy that’s enabled for authentication. For more information, see Require authentication to access a website or web application.