Set up an identity connector in a VMware environment
Create and download an identity connector
Before you begin
Complete this procedure to deploy the identity connector template file in a VMware environment. The virtual machine for the connector should meet these requirements:
|Processors||Intel-VT or AMD-V processor with hardware virtualization enabled; four cores recommended.|
|Memory (RAM)||8 GB recommended.|
|Storage||16 GB recommended.|
1 GB/s recommended.
Static IP address or dynamic IP assigned from DHCP server.
- To deploy the connector on a VMware vSphere Client using ESX or ESXi versions earlier than 6.5, see Deploy a VMware vSphere Client using ESX or ESXi versions earlier than 6.5.
- To deploy the connector on a VMware vSphere Client using ESX or ESXi version 6.5 or later, see Deploy a VMware vSphere Client using ESX or ESXi version 6.5 or later.
In ETP, approve the
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- Locate the connector that you are installing.
- Verify that the connector shows the private and public IP addresses assigned to it. This may take a few minutes.
- Click Need your approval to approve the connector. Wait for verification. You'll know this process is complete when a message appears indicating that the connector is running.
- Click Save.