Welcome to Enterprise Threat Protector
Enterprise Threat Protector (ETP) is a cloud-based, targeted threat protection solution that protects your organization from DNS and web-based threats, enforces authentication and acceptable use policies, and audits user Internet access.
- DNS-based threat prevention and detection.
- A proxy to intercept and decrypt risky Transport Layer Security (TLS)/SSL traffic. The proxy requires the deployment of a man-in-the-middle certificate to decrypt traffic.
- Malware URL filtering
- Acceptable use policy (AUP) and application visibility and control (AVC)
- Event and DNS activity reports with near-real time data
- Dashboard for detecting and monitoring events
- Indicators of compromise to help you investigate detected threats
- A client that protects end-user machines when they are on or off the corporate network
- Scan and analyze downloads that are up to 5 MB in size. Downloads are scanned with multiple, advanced anti-malware engines.
- Forward all HTTP and HTTPS traffic to ETP Proxy. This configuration allows ETP Proxy to act as a Secure Web Gateway (SWG). When ETP Proxy is a full web proxy, it filters and scans all web traffic to prevent threats from entering your network.
- Protect against zero-day phishing attacks
- Configure an identity provider or integrate a third-party identity provider
- Enforce web-based user authentication policies
- Define a user or group-based AUP
- Report all user activities for HTTP and HTTPS traffic
If you are licensed for the Advanced Sandbox module, you can scan large files after they are downloaded. Depending on the size of the file, ETP scans and analyzes files for malware in a secure, isolated sandbox environment. ETP generates a report with scan results.
To get started, you must configure ETP for your enterprise.