Search for applications
You can search for an application to learn the following:
- Risk level that ETP has assigned to it.
- Known URLs of the application
- Number of events that are associated with the application
- History of the application as tracked by ETP
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select .
- In the text box, enter the application name. If ETP predicts the application name as you enter it, the name appears in a menu and you can select it.
- Review the information about the application.
To change the time period for events, do the following:
- Click the calendar icon.
- On the window that displays, select the date range you want or choose a predefined period. Then select a start and end time if you want to limit the search to a specific time range.
- Click Apply.