Download ETP Client
Review the overview of steps to confirm that you completed the procedures that are required before downloading ETP Client. See Set up ETP Client.
Before you begin
An Enterprise Threat Protector (ETP) super administrator or a delegated administrator can download ETP Client. ETP also allows you to access and download all previously released versions of the client.
Depending on your operating system, these files are downloaded to your computer:
- On Windows: etpclient_<versionNumber>_win.msi
- On Mac: etpclient_<versionNumber>_osx.pkg
In the navigation menu, select
. Click the Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- In the Versions Management tab, locate the file for your operating system. Depending on your operating system, you can also click the Win or Mac tabs to filter ETP Client versions.
Hover over the latest version of
the client for your operating system and click the download icon.
Note: If the browser's pop-up blocker prevents ETP Client from downloading, make sure you allow pop-ups from Control Center.
- Click the Configuration tab and copy the entitlement code to a secure location.
- Securely communicate the entitlement code, customer identifier, and SHA-256 checksum value to the IT administrator. To view the checksum value, hover over the client and the icon that contains the hash and check mark.
- Validate the SHA-256 checksum.
- The IT administrator tests the ETP Client software in a local testing environment.
- After testing is complete and ETP
Client is ready for distribution, do one of these steps:
- If you are upgrading from a version that is later than 1.2.2, approve ETP Client. For more information, see Approve ETP Client.
- If you are installing ETP Client for the first time, see Update enterprise firewall, on-premise proxy, and allowlists.