Report a misclassified domain
If you believe a domain is misclassified, Enterprise Threat Protector allows you to send Akamai analysts a message with supporting information or evidence. They will respond to you by email within three business days.
- If you find a potentially misclassified domain on the Indicator Search page, go to the About area of the page, and click Report Invalid. A dialog appears.
If you find a potentially misclassified
domain in an events report:
- Ensure that the Domain dimension is selected.
- If the domain is listed in the Top 6 Domains, hover over the domain and click the menu icon. Select Report Invalid. A dialog appears.
- To report a domain that is listed in the grouped events, click the domain and in the menu, select Report Invalid. A dialog appears.
- In the Email field, enter your email address.
- In the Message field, enter supporting information.
- Click Done.