Distribute ETP mobile client to Chromebook with Google Endpoint Management
Complete this procedure to distribute ETP mobile client to Chromebooks with Google Endpoint Management.
Before you begin
- Make sure that the Chrome OS device supports Android applications.
- Make sure that your organization is subscribed to Chrome Enterprise Upgrade or Chrome Education Upgrade.
- Confirm that your organization has a Google Endpoint Management account.
- Force installation on Chrome OS devices.
- Configure the entitlement code in the Google Admin Console.
- Enable and view ETP client reports in Google Admin Console.
- To secure the ETP mobile client, you must deploy and activate an MITM certificate to allow MITM TLS Inspection by ETP Proxy. For instructions, see Set up an HTTPS certificate authority in the Google documentation.