Distribute ETP mobile client to Chromebook with Google Endpoint Management
Complete this procedure to distribute ETP mobile client to Chromebooks with Google Endpoint Management.
Before you begin
- Make sure that the Chrome OS device supports Android applications.
- Make sure that your organization is subscribed to Chrome Enterprise Upgrade or Chrome Education Upgrade.
- Confirm that your organization has a Google Endpoint Management account.
- Force installation on Chrome OS devices.
- Configure the entitlement code in the Google Admin Console.
- Enable and view ETP client reports in Google Admin Console.
- To secure the ETP mobile client, you must deploy and activate an MITM certificate to allow MITM TLS Inspection by ETP-Proxy. For instructions, see Set up an HTTPS certificate authority in the Google documentation.