Add ETP mobile client for iOS and iPadOS devices to Microsoft Intune
Complete this procedure to add the ETP mobile client for iOS and iPadOS devices to Microsoft Intune. This process involves adding the client app from the Apple app store.
- Log in to Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center.
- In the navigation menu, click Apps.
- In the Apps overview menu, select iOS/iPadOS as the platform.
- Click +Add.
- In the Select app type window that appears, select iOS store app and click Select.
- Click Search the App Store and search for the ETP mobile client app.
- Add or change any app information and then click Next.
- In the Required section, add users and groups. Click Next.
- Review the app information and click Create to add the app to Intune.
For more information on associating the app to users, groups, and devices, see Microsoft Endpoint Manager documentation.