Edit an identity provider
Complete this procedure to edit the settings of an identity provider.
In the navigation menu, select
.Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- Click the name of the identity provider that you want to modify.
- In the Setting tab, modify any of the settings.
- In the Directories tab, associate or remove a directory. To associate a directory, click the link icon and select the directory. Click Associate.
- In the Login Portal tab, define the appearance and language settings for pages in the Login Portal. For more information on the Login Portal and how to customize it, see Login Portal and Customize the Login Portal.
- Click Save.
Deploy the IdP configuration:
- If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the identity provider configuration, you can click the icon next to the Ready for Deployment status. A deployment icon also appears next to a failed deployment status in case you need to deploy the identity provider again. This action starts the deployment process.
- Deploy identity provider configuration changes in the list of Pending Changes. For more information, see Deploy configuration changes