Edit an identity provider
Complete this procedure to edit the settings of an identity provider.
In the navigation menu, select
.Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- Click the name of the identity provider that you want to modify.
- In the Settings tab, modify any of the settings.
- In the Login Portal tab, define the appearance and language settings for pages in the Login Portal. For more information on the Login Portal and how to customize it, see Login Portal and Customize the Login Portal.
Directories tab, associate or disassociate the
identity provider with a directory.
- To associate a directory, click the plus () sign in the upper right. Then select one or more directories and click Associate.
- To disassociate a
directory, hover over the directory and click the minus sign. Then click
Disassociate on the window that displays.
Click Save to save your
changes or click Save and Deploy to both save and deploy
Note: If a "Deployment Not Ready" message displays when you try to deploy the IdP, you must correct the issue as described in Make IdPs Deployment Ready.
If you saved your changes without deploying, you can deploy the Identity Provider as follows:
- If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the identity provider configuration, you can click the icon next to the Ready for Deployment status. A deployment icon also appears next to a failed deployment status in case you need to deploy the identity provider again. This action starts the deployment process.
- Deploy identity provider configuration changes in the list of Pending Changes. For more information, see Deploy configuration changes