Download a list template file
For each list type, you can upload text files that contain entries for a list.
- For a custom list configuration, you can upload text files that contain known or suspected domains and IP addresses.
- For a top-level domains list, you can upload a text file that contains top-level domains.
- For an exception list, you can upload text files with the domains and IP addresses that you want to bypass ETP. These domains and IP addresses are directed to the origin.
- For a file hash list, you can upload text files with the hashes of files that you want data loss prevention (DLP) to bypass.
You must be an ETP administrator to perform this task.
In the navigation menu, select
.Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- Click the name of the list that you want to edit or click the edit icon that appears when you hover over the policy. The list configuration page appears.
If you are downloading the template file
for a custom list, in the List
Content section, go to one of these tabs:
- Known IPs
- Known Domains
- Suspected IPs
- Suspected Domains
If you are downloading a template for an exception list, go to one of these tabs:
- Exception List IPs
- Exception List Domains
- If you are downloading the template file for a top-level domains list or a file hash list, go to step 6.
- Click the provided link for the template file.
Configure and upload list text files.
- For custom lists, see Configure and Upload a Custom List Text File.
- For a top-level domains list, see Configure and upload a top-level domains list text file.
- For an exception list, see Configure and upload an exception list text file.
- For a file hash list, see Configure and upload a file hash list text file.