Create a security connector password
After you deploy the security connector and launch it from the VMware console or Hyper-V Manager, you are prompted to create a password. This password is required to access the security connector and the Web Console. A password can contain up to 20 characters.
- Log in to VMware or Hyper-V.
- Navigate to the virtual machine you created.
- Open the Console or the remote connection for the VM.
You are prompted to create a password.
- Enter a password for the security connector and press Enter. You are prompted to reenter the password.
- Enter the password again, and press Enter.
- After the password is successfully set, you can press any key to return to the main menu.
Configure the management interface