Run directory diagnostics
From the Directories page in ETP, you can:
- Test connectivity to confirm that the identity connector can communicate with the directory server.
- Search for users and get their Active Directory (AD) attributes. This is a quick way to determine whether a user exists in the directory.
- Search for groups and get the group’s AD attributes. This is a quick way to determine whether a group exists in the directory.
The search supports exact match and wildcard pattern queries.
In the navigation menu, select
.Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- Hover over the directory where you want to run directory diagnostics.
- Click the stethoscope icon.
- To test identity connector connectivity, click Test Connectivity.
- To search for a user, enter a username and click Search User.
- To search for a group, enter the group name and click Search Group.
- To search for users or groups with a wildcard search query, add an asterisk (*) to one or both ends of your search terms.