Configure Duo as a factor for MFA in ETP
Retrieve the required information from Duo. See Retrieve information from Duo.
Before you begin
You can add Duo multi-factor authentication (MFA) to any ETP identity provider (IdP).
In the navigation menu, select
.Note: If you are trying the new Enterprise Center interface, in the navigation menu, select .
- Locate the IdP that you want to configure with Duo or add a new identity provider. To add an identity provider, see Add an identity provider.
- In the Settings tab, click Advanced User Authentication.
- To enable a global MFA policy, select IdP MFA Policy.
- In the MFA Factors area, select Duo. The Duo configuration parameters appear.
- Enter the Integration key, Secret key, and API hostname values that you retrieved from Duo.
Select a Duo User ID attribute.
Choose one of these attributes:
- SAM account name
- User Principal Name
- Domain/SAM account name
- Select any other MFA factor that you want to enable.
- Click Save.
Deploy the IdP. See Deploy configuration changes.