Import a certificate into a Chrome instance
Complete this procedure to import a certificate to an instance of Chrome on a single user’s machine.
- In the browser address bar, go to chrome://settings/.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and click Advanced.
- Under Privacy and Security, click Manage Certificates.
- In the certificates dialog, click Trusted Root Certificate Authority.
- Click Import.
- Browse to the certificate and click Next.
- Click Next until the import is complete.
- In the certificate, confirm the certificate information.
After the certificate is activated in ETP, confirm that the certificate is used when navigating to a URL.
- Click the information icon in the browser address bar and click Certificate.
- After reviewing the general information such as the issuer and associated dates, click Details to view more information.